What is a Chemical Peel?
A chemical peel is a procedure where a solution is applied to the skin to remove dead and damaged skin layers resulting in a smoother and refined skin texture and facial rejuvenation.
This solution is usually a chemical substance which stimulates exfoliation and cell regeneration (turnover). It removes all opaque or "old" surface layers of the skin, revealing a new, fresh and rosy complexion.
A peel will restore a youthful appearance to your skin.
We have three which you can choose from depending on what your needs are. We can help you decide which one is right for you. Call us or book your free consultation.
PRX T33 Peel
* No pain or downtime with instant results: the NO-peel peel!
* Penetrates the deeper layers of the skin without damaging outer layers.
* Targets common skin concerns such as acne, fine lines, sun damage & pigmentation.
Alumier Glow Peel
* Little or no downtime.
* Each treatment is customised to target concerns such as hyperpigmentation, acne scarring or sun damage.
* Suitable for all skin types.
* Leaves skin renewed and glowing, tighter, brighter & revitalised
Fire & Ice Facial
* A milder professional 'peel' with no downtime & immediate results.
* Rapidly & safely resurfaces the skin, reducing fine lines whilst encouraging cellular renewal.
* An A-list favourite with fans including Halle Berry & Jessica Alba
Read more on our blog
Peel Treatment Testimonials
"Had amazing Fire and ice facial today my skin feels and looks amazing, the staff was lovely and welcoming had a really relaxing time I would definitely recommend"